The aim of BGP is to create a community of inspired owner-managers committed to developing themselves and their businesses.
The Business Growth Programme (BGP) has been developed by Cranfield School of Management, one of the longest running business schools in Europe. The Programme is the most successful of it's kind, working with more than 2,300 ambitious owner-managers for over 27 years.
Owner-managers who attend the programme come for a variety of reasons:
- They may be seeking to grow their business more quickly and achieve increased profits.
- Perhaps the business is already growing rapidly and the issue is about controlling the growth
- Maybe the motivation is to develop a robust growth strategy or to devise an exit plan
- Sometimes they are planning for succession, handing the business over to another family member
- Often the motivations are more personal: seeking clarification of goals and drivers or even to sharpen management and leadership capabilities.
To further support growth plans and help integrate the BPG style across your business, we also provide a suite of focused programmes for your management team;
Sales Essentials for Success
Finance Fundamentals for Growing Businesses
Plus we have an ongoing network of training and mentoring for when you have completed BGP through our BGP Club network.
If you would like to know more about BGP and you think that it may be able to benefit you and your business then please get in touch or register for one of our FREE Business Growth Events.