Want to build and realise the maximum value of your business?
This 2-day masterclass will cover the key stages you need to know when selling your business, from knowing how to put a price on the business, right up to what happens after the deal. If you are considering selling your business within the next 5 years, then this masterclass is a must.
What will you learn:
- Make your business easier to buy and learn the importance of timing
- Clearer definition of where value lies in your business
- Understand the difference between QUANTITY and QUALITY of profits
- The due diligence processes – what is it and why it matters
- Structuring of a deal – getting the right terms and recognising when a deal is a good deal
- The importance of meeting your personal needs
- Taking your key people and your shareholders with you
- Get the most out of professional advisers
- The 10 DO's and DO NOT's for a successful outcome
Who should attend?:
Owner-managers considering an ownership change within the next 5 years or simply wanting to understand the actual value of their business.
Date: 18-19 July 2019
Price: £2050* per delegate
(25% discount is available to BGP alumni. *fees include 1 night of accommodation on the 17th April, all meals and refreshments, plus all course materials.)
Address: Cranfield Management Development Centre (CMDC), College Rd, Cranfield, Bedford, MK43 0AL
(for SATNAV use MK43 0HG)
Know anyone that could benefit from this programme?
Just click the link below to launch an email...