Want to build and realise the maximum value of your business?
This 2-day masterclass will cover the key stages you need to know when selling your business, from knowing how to put a price on the business, right up to what happens after the deal. If you are considering selling your business, either now or within the next 5 years, then this masterclass is a must.
Delivered by Peter Watson, BGP Counsellor (2005-2011) and Director of an organisation that specialises in buying and selling businesses, and David Welling, BGP Counsellor (2008-present) and MD of a well-known consultancy partnership.
What will you learn:
- Insight into how to make your business easier to buy and the importance of timing
- Clearer definition of where value lies in your business
- Understanding the difference between the QUANTITY and the QUALITY of profits
- The due diligence processes – what is it and why does it matter
- Structuring of a deal – getting the right terms and how to know when a deal is a good deal
- The importance of meeting your personal needs
- How to take your key people and your shareholders with you
- Where to focus your efforts
- Appreciation of how to get the most out of professional advisers
- Greater confidence to approach a sale positively
- 10 things TO DO and 10 things NOT TO DO for a successful outcome
Who should attend?:
- Owner-managers considering an ownership change within the next 5 years or simply wanting to understand the actual value of their business.
Date: 17-18 April 2018
Price: £2050* per delegate
(25% discount is available to BGP alumni. *fees include 1 night of accomodation on the 17th April, all meals and refreshments, plus all course materials.)
Address: Cranfield Management Development Centre (CMDC), College Rd, Cranfield, Bedford, MK43 0AL
(for SATNAV use MK43 0HG)